Sometimes Erica tells me she’d like to make a move. Then after we talk about what she means – she jokingly tells me that she wishes we were free to travel and eat out 365 days a year. Are you independently wealthy? Most of us aren’t. Investing in Real Estate as a source of income is a popular means towards achieving Financial Independence – that’s really the key first half of that acronym FIRE – Financial Independence, Retire Early.
I don’t have any desires to play golf all day sipping pina coladas – yet I would not have a hard time finding good ways to use my time if I did not have a need to earn enough income for my family’s expenses. More travel and eating out would be on the agenda… but REI (Real Estate Investing) is helping us get to that point soon enough. And it can help you too!
To get your FIRE going – click on the links below for five short articles – at least one per week to get your 2020 FIRE started!
- How Real Estate Investing (REI) pays you in the short term (the What, and Who is this for?)
- How Real Estate Investing, specifically Multi-Family pays you in the long term (for me, this is a major part of the Why REI Investing?)
- The 101 of running the business (financing, property management, financial management). (…the How do I do this?)
- Ways to grow or leverage your business growth (and Where do I start?)
- But, “When do I act?” Your best next step… depending on where you are at
We will keep you updated